Friday, March 13, 2009

A Letter to Friend Trying To Help Her Child

Hi Vxxxxx.

What I wanted to share with you was following:

a. RF Modulated EMF can cause RNA/DNA Replication and mess with Cellular Division, including Metabolism. This can causes all kinds of Health issues. Reducing it and Eliminating can help body help to some extent. It has shown to cause Autism. This is besides the Slow Frequency EMF causing Cancer, and High Frequency like Microwaves causing Ionization, breaking of water molecule into H2 and O2 as the Resonant Frequency of Water is the same as Microwave and WiFi/802.11g as well as some Chordless Phones.

b. Loud Noises can mess with children growth, specially when they are developing, and very true for child in the womb. The reaction of the brain cells is confusion, and shutting off themselves. Then resonating sound frequencies (remember soldiers walking in sync can bring down a bridge) can also severe the neural synapses.

I think in case of Txxxxx, the "b" happened, with brain cells getting confused. Remember X-Files experience, which I once watched with you folks together, but I was still not on this path of seeking the Truth. So removing those factors should also help Txxxxx in the long run.

There could be other combination, and one hint is you should get her Pituitary checked, and associated Harmones. There is nothing much can be done except for Hormone Treatment.

I know some folks may laugh at it but I can defend a lot scientifically.

BTW, I have been blessed with some Yogic Powers, like suspension of mechanical breath for 2-3 hours (metabolically I still breath but with minimum), can shut my nostrils at will without using my hands, and churn my alimentary canals inside without moving much of the stomach, grow my hand/fingers and feet/toes, which ever you want, by 1cms in 15 to 30 seconds, temporarily, and children have said this about height, and also feel the index finger of one hand writing the other hand's palm away from 4 inches, as part of my experiment to transfer EMF (Pranic) energy. Most of this tricks some of my friends have seen, including my PCP and Cardio. A and his family have seen the one form of Telekinesis.

All I am saying not to show off, but to convince you to help the Bitya Txxxxx. I know the pain of a parent when the child has to struggle. Sometimes not all parents feel the pain, as it was in the cae of Jxxxxxx (we all grow at different rates from self centric *fun* view to an egalitarian *pain sensitive* view).

Knowing Ixxxx, I know he would not be convinced easily, as he is a different part of life, and nothing is wrong, as we all are there once. Could you believe me I would be here, if you had seen me in IIT or even Bombay?

BTW, the seeking of Truth is part of my scientific query as well, and I have written a paper on Gravity, as part of my quest searching for an answer since 1991, and then now I am trying to close on a Unified Theory of Everything. I have the empirical and philosophical summary and details, but busy doing sanity check with Modern Mathematical Developments which Modern Physics (which is still having disparity between Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity) heavily relies on.

The Standard Atomic Model is breaking, and my theory predicts that, and you can check all the world's Linear Accelerators would keep finding new Atomic Particles, and breaking the Standard Model, developed by the likes of Feynman.

I sharing this so that you know I am not just BS'ing. The one form of Telekinesis is part of the General Relativity Experiment I have to show. ;-)

Take care.

Love and Regards,
Sunil.